People who spend a stupid amount of time in #mysql:
- Dean, A.K.A. Therion - Friendly fellow, and a channel op.
- Will, A.K.A. seekwill - Just a guy. Little weird. Ask him about sheep.
- Jamesday - looks after Wikipedia/Wikimedia servers.
- Gabe Jackson, Jax - Hangs around, helps out. *cough* (inactive now)
- Alphablue - Channel Idiot. Huggable and stuff. (inactive now)
- CPUnerd - Help, learn, try, code. (inactive now)
- Wags - General sleepy fool :) (inactive now)
- thoughtful - Saying thank you is very zen (inactive now)
- flupps - hangs around, generally mostly to annoy Therion
- groundup - Does nothing special. (inactive now)
- Leithal - (now stolen by MySQL)
- MHillyer - Channel Hippy (inactive now)
- Dejvid - A not totally clueless newbee (inactive now)
- Darien - Upgrade-obsessed 5.0 advocate. (inactive now)
- Jon Armstrong, Xgc - Official soccer referee of #MySQL.
- Greg Fortune, inviso - Does stuff, Says things. YMMV (inactive now)
- Dave Caroline, archivist - Occasional helper.
- Scott Noyes, snoyes - Likes writing queries and nitpicking about the manual.
- Chad Maynard, chadmaynard - Likes to annoy the channel.
- Shrews - Coerced by Therion and Leithal to join their plot to rule the world. (we miss him)
- Vacuity - Current maintainer of the wiki and the #mysql bot